Business Tax Services
Serving privately held companies and nonprofits, Siegfried & Luke, Inc. offers a full range of accounting and business advisory services to help meet your company’s financial and tax compliance needs. From collecting and analyzing business financial data to answering questions about QuickBooks, Siegfried & Luke, Inc. is here to position your company for long-term success. With decade’s worth of experience in industries spanning from farming, medical, construction, and technology, we have the expertise and experience to guide your company to achieve its growth objectives.
Siegfried & Luke CPA provides the following services for businesses:
- Tax Compliance
- We prepare federal and state tax returns, sales tax returns, and payroll forms and calculate income tax provisions for financial statements.
- Tax Planning
- It is your job to manage and oversee the day-to-day activities that grow your business. It our job to understand the volumes of tax law and regulations and apply them to an in-depth and comprehensive evaluation of your organization’s activities to ensure that your organization reduces its tax liability.
- Tax Consulting
- We welcome you to meet with us to discuss any range of tax and accounting issues. We will be able to recommend tax exclusions and deductions you may be eligible for as well as determine any current and future tax liabilities.
- Tax Representation before the IRS, state and local taxing authorities
- If you receive a tax notice or audit from the IRS, we will manage the communication and submission of any documents needed to resolve the matter.
- Business entity selection
- One of the first decisions a new business owner has to make is to determine the legal entity. Siegfried & Luke, Inc. can help explain the difference in choosing between a c-corporation, s-corporation, limited liability company, partnerships and sole proprietorships.
- Accounting services
- We perform vital accounting functions such as accounts payable/receivable, generating an income statement, generating a balance sheet, bank reconciliations, financial statement preparation, financial analysis, and maintaining a clean general ledger.